No matter where you are in your career, CSEE's professional development will help you
achieve your character and spiritual development vision in your classroom. You'll learn from both the nation’s top experts as well as a dynamic community of like-minded independent school leaders and educators.
- Skill Development: CSEE provides unparalleled training for educators so you can confidently develop students of strong moral character, empathy, compassion and civic engagement.
- Powerful Networks: Form lasting networks and make enduring connections with colleagues who believe in the value of spiritual and ethical education, share your educational challenges and goals.
We host events across the country as well as webinars - easily accessed from your home or school computer. We regularly add new events so please check back frequently.
If there is an event you would like to see in the future, please let us know. Our events regularly sell out, so register early!
Mark your Calendar for our upcoming 2015-2016 Professional Development:
- Working With Advisory Groups, November 2015, Texas
- Secondary School Religion Teachers at AAR, November 2015, Atlanta, GA
- Lower School Character Development Conference, November 2015, Washington, DC
- Community Service: A Symposium of Model Programs, November 2015, New York, NY
- Honor Systems: Fostering Academic Integrity, February 2016, Wilmington, DE
- Developing Student Leaders: A Symposium of Model Programs, April 2016, Los Angeles, CA
- Institute for Teaching World Religions, Late June 2016, New York
- Institute for Character Development Leaders, Late June 2016, New York
- Service Learning: Engagement, Action, Fall 2016, Baltimore, MD
As details become finalized, the events will be added to our registration calendar above.