CSEE’s 3-year Ethical Culture Partnership is for schools committed to creating the kind of culture that fosters academic and ethical excellence. We help schools foster real culture change by catalyzing students’ internal motivation, both academically and ethically. Stop using "Band-Aid" approaches to tackle issues like bullying, academic integrity and discipline problems by getting to the heart of students.
Our comprehensive hands-on partnership includes:
- 3 full days of on-site professional development for faculty and staff*
- 2 full days of on-site consultation*
- Unlimited phone consultation as needed
- $5 registration for any CSEE workshop (savings of up to $570 per registrant depending on event. Not including room & board if required)
- 3 years of assessment and progress monitoring to keep you on-track
- Guaranteed evidence-based information, practices and strategies
- 3-year CSEE school membership @ half price
*Modest travel expenses additional
CSEE’s model differs significantly from most school climate and character development programs because we focus on changing students’ internal motivation - both academically and ethically. Students often know what they “should” do, but have a hard time doing it. Our program addresses students’ hearts so they WANT to act ethically and enjoy the process of learning.
What makes our program different?
Substance ("The Guts")
This is the most important part of the program but it often overlooked. This isn’t talking, discussing and analyzing; it’s catalyzing students’ inner motivation academically and ethically. CSEE will help your staff with four critical strategies at the heart of internal motivation and ethical development:
- Autonomy support, for its role in self-regulation, internal motivation & leadership development
- Competence support, especially emotional and social competence skills
- Relationships, and how to foster the kind that facilitate moral growth
- Nurturing purpose, the ultimate compass
The structure is the necessary framework; it’s the purpose, people, and plans that drive your work. CSEE will help you define your goals so they...
- Fit your mission
- Address your social / behavioral concerns
- Fit your school’s “personality”
- Are easily articulated by all concerned
CSEE will help you through the critical phases of:
- Getting buy-in, especially staff and parents
- Exploring your strengths (your best options for progress)
- Developing a team or individual to oversee the process at your school
- Creating not just a temporary climate change, but a lasting culture of excellence
- Aligning culture in all parts of school life
Using criteria pertinent to your school’s specific goals and general culture, CSEE will help you see your successes and fine tune areas of still-needed growth.
- Pre-assessment information gathering
- Initial baseline assessment of students and adults
- Annual progress assessment
- Written data interpretation reports and fine tuning suggestions
$17,500 (3-year total);
Payment plans & scholarships available
(Note membership is required and is billed separately at the half-price rate)
Please contact Bob Mattingly at (800) 298-4599 / (503)-232-1531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin a Conversation