Do you have a program (leadership, advisory, honor, service, character, spiritual development, teaching about the world's religions, etc.) that other schools can learn from? Tell us about it! Two programs will be selected and featured on the CSEE website, and will receive a grant prize to further their work. We encourage all stages of programs to apply, whether your program is advanced and showing successful results, or you've drawn up a well thought-out plan and are ready to break ground.
- Submissions should either be a webpage, or easily adaptable into a webpage. The real value in these awards is sharing a school's great work with the larger independent school community, and part of the evaluation criteria will look at a school's ease of explaining their program and conveying information.
- If including photos or video, please make sure all permissions are granted to share the materials.
- Schools are encouraged to include students in the process, when appropriate.
- Two prizes will be awarded.
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com by March 10, 2017.
More information on this prize will be posted by June 1st. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.