What are you doing to ensure your school is “living its mission”?
- Integrity & Character
- Core Values
- 21st Century Global Citizenship
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Spiritual Development
- Student Leadership Development
CSEE can help! Our two-day, onsite mission assessment culminates with specific observations and evidence-based recommendations for improvement.
What does the Mission GUT Check look like?
- Pre-survey: Our visit is preceded by a survey of faculty and students that focuses specifically on mission-related issues.
- Onsite Visit: On the actual visit, we will meet with all major constituent groups either one-on-one or in small groups (students, faculty, administrators, trustee representatives, etc.).
- Written Recommendations: Based on the survey results and our in-person visits, we will provide specific, written recommendations within a week of our visit. The recommendations will be informed by the most recent evidence-based research and specific to your school and mission.
- Consulting Follow-up: If you have any questions regarding the recommendations or encounter issues as you begin implementing the initiatives, CSEE will provide phone-consultations with the CSEE's Director at no additional charge.
To begin a conversation about whether CSEE's Mission GUT Check would be a good fit for your school, please contact David Streight at 800.298.4599/ 503.232.1531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.